- Saturday: Normal schedule (8AM, 9AM, 10AM)
- Sunday: Beginner Rowing Clinic (9AM), Rowing WOD (10AM), Open Gym (11AM) [NO YOGA]
- Monday (Columbus Day): Regular class schedule, plus 7AM Rowing WOD
Sign up for all rowing clinics and classes through Wodify just like other classes! Remember they do not count toward your monthly total as there is a separate fee. Details at: www.crossfitinnerloop.com/october-rowing
ONE MONTH until our Fundraiser for Stand Up to Cancer (November 4th) — here’s how you can help:
- Purchase your ticket (donation) directly through our Eventbrite page.
- Spread the word about the event to family and friends (no CrossFit experience necessary!); have them purchase their own tickets through the link above.
- We’re still looking for raffle donations: put your name on the whiteboard at the gym if you either have something to contribute or are willing to solicit a donation from a community or other business!
Conditioning (Saturday 10/7)
With a 20:00 clock:
Buy-In: 400-meter Front Rack Carry (1 x KB or DB @ 50# or up / 35# or up)
Then, AMRAP in remaining time of:
5 Strict Pull-Ups
10 Strict HSPU
15 Goblet Squats (same DB/KB as used for carry)
-Ring Rows (challenging angle) or Kids Bar w/ Foot Assist or Pull-Up Bar w/ Box Assist
-Seated DB Press or Box HSPU
400-meter Front Rack Carry (same as Buy-In) + 200m Jog (NOT FOR TIME)
Foam Roll anything that’s sore